Football Manager At University

TomBerrington

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been following this site for a number of years now and have been playing the game since I was about 9.

Next year, I'll be off to university, and I was wondering if there are any unis that have 'Football Manager Societies'? I've heard that Wolverhampton and Stirling offer these; basically it's just a bunch of people discussing the game and following each other's saves.

(I'm aware, this shouldn't be at the forefront of my mind when it comes to education..)

If there's anything anyone knows about, please let me know. It'd definitely shape my decision if/when the offers come in.

Thanks

Wish such a thing was existed when I went to university ...

Hi,

I've been following this site for a number of years now and have been playing the game since I was about 9.

Next year, I'll be off to university, and I was wondering if there are any unis that have 'Football Manager Societies'? I've heard that Wolverhampton and Stirling offer these; basically it's just a bunch of people discussing the game and following each other's saves.

(I'm aware, this shouldn't be at the forefront of my mind when it comes to education..)

If there's anything anyone knows about, please let me know. It'd definitely shape my decision if/when the offers come in.

Thanks

Would definitely be something I'd be interested in when I go. If there isn't one already I might try start one up haha!

Personally, I wouldn't recommend it. I remember playing FM in college all night to the detriment of my grades. It was a timesink and poor life decision.

Back