• Thread starter Thread starter Gonzo11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo11

Reaction score

Hey guys, i was wondering about this site called Football manager Blog, they claim to have invented the best t
actic of FM 2013 found here: Best Tactic For Any Team In Football Manager 2013 ~ Football Manager Blog but i cant not for the love of god download this tactic. It says always that i have to complete free offer to prove that i am a human and then i will get my download link. Why ? Why can't you just download simply and easily
like on this forum? I also have no idea how to complete this free offer... Does anybody h
ave this tactic on their computer, does anybody know how to download this?

It says....

To download this tactic you’ll need to disable AdBlock if you have any installed on your browser. We spent more than 1.400 hours of our time to make this tactic perfect. All we’re asking from you is a minute of your time. You’ll need to complete one free offer in order to get the link, and by doing so you’ll contribute to our site. - See more at:

Its basically because they need the money. As this is their wish, we have to respect this, If they dont want to share it for free ( time is money), then its a shame. But communities like this have to respect other forums/blogs so this is why I cant let this thread stay open.

Thanks for your understanding

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back