saddworth

Reaction score
Has anyone actually had any success on this game mode? If you have can you please share because the struggle is immense right now

Yeah, I play FMC only, don't like full game. I usually use Danilo original tactic, sometime Locksmith MrH tweak and UNREAL from Mrs. TTF9. I had a lot of successes ;) don't remember how much :p

Yeah, I play FMC only, don't like full game. I usually use Danilo original tactic, sometime Locksmith MrH tweak and UNREAL from Mrs. TTF9. I had a lot of successes ;) don't remember how much :p

Would you be kind enough to link me to the danilo tac? also do you ever instant result?

Would you be kind enough to link me to the danilo tac? also do you ever instant result?
I also recommend only Danilo original and I always use Instant Result and noticed that Settle on a draw works best.

I also recommend only Danilo original and I always use Instant Result and noticed that Settle on a draw works best.

What do you use for the training for the classic mode ?
i'm playing with Milan AC ;)

FMC i won everything with Maribor first season in the only time i tried it.
To easy if you ask me. Jsut go smash and grab in games ure expected to win and settle for draw in others with a semi decent tactic and voila.