Football Manager Documentary

• Thread starter Thread starter jackayling
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 785

jackayling

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am doing a documentary on football manager for my university project. I am wondering if anyone in the northwest area would be willing to speak about football manager and there best memories and the game in general.

If only I could mate, I'm in the Middlesbrough area though, so that might be a bit out of reach.

I would think, if he can get as many accounts as possible of decent quality, it can only help him in the final edit.

Saw the FM film the other day, (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4046282/) was a great laugh. i presume he's going for something similar

I live nowhere near..But if it was possible through skype i would be more than happy to help.

Hi yeah i am radio production student at salford, so it would be a radio documentary and the original gave me the inspiration to do it. skype could be possible or even a phone interview i am just testing the water at the moment. Just like every other FM Fan who cant stop playing it. I mean if anyone has any other contacts or just let me know.

Last edited:
Back