Football manager Handheld 14 Transfers

Noxsae

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So, i recently got FM 14 Handheld and chose Wigan as my club. I wanted to buy Andre Wisdom from Liverpool and initial search said that he was 4.5 million value, which is fine, as i had enough money. After bidding for him, it got rejected and Liverpool wanted 18.5 million. I tried similar bids on players like Jack Butland (GK, Stoke) Nathan Chaboloah (CDM, Chelsea), Nathan Redmond (WR, Norwich) who all had values around 5- 6 million, but all clubs wanted 16 million or more for them!

Any ideas?

Try for loans, they are really useful - especially since you can get them on no wages on a free loan!

However, if you're looking to buy players:
GK - Jeronimo Rulli (Estudiantes)
DC - Kurt Zouma (St. Etienne)
DM - George Thorne (West Brom)
WR - Adam Hammill (Wolves)

I'm not sure if all of the aforementioned players are willing to join you, but it's worth a try.

This is because they are valued as future stars and while their market worth is only ?6m the clubs don't want to get rid of them for that much as they see them as potentially worth a lot more in the future and aren't after selling them.

This is most evident in the January transfer window... As Real Madrid, I went for Central Midfielders like Marco Verratti of PSG and Villareal youngster Moi Gomez, as replacements for Sami Khedira (part-exchange with Marc-Andre Ter Stegen), both of whom were quite affordably priced at $13m and $7m replacement... To my surprise, their teamswanted insane amounts of money, particularly PSG, who would only sell Verratti at $30m even with another player thrown in as part of the deal!

Will the end-of-season transfer window be more "fair" then?