Lots of polish
Improved board confidence module
Improved coach & scout reports
Assistant manager team reports
Player Comparison Screen
Player testimonials
New "unlockables"

Improved board confidence module
The board will now report back with their views on your progress in competitions, matches, the financial state of the club and the current squad harmony. In addition, they will also inform you of their opinion of each signing you have made.

It is also possible to choose your starting season expectations - depending on the financial situation of the club you are managing; the board might release additional funds in order to help you achieve your selected goals.

You can even move funds between your transfer and wage budgets. This ensures that you will never again find yourself unable to afford the wages of a free transfer signing despite having money left over in the transfer budget.

Improved coach & scout reports
Coach and scout reports have been rewritten, to allow an increased level of detail. Coaches will now assess the abilities of your players against other members of your squad, whilst scouts will inform you whether they feel a potential signing will be better than your existing first choice player in the targeted position. In addition, they'll also assess the likelihood of the player being interested in a move to your club.

Assistant manager team reports
At any time during your reign at a club, it is now possible to ask your assistant manager to compile a report of your squad - reporting back on his recommended strongest starting line-up and the strongest and weakest players in the team. They will also report back on any potential transfer targets to improve the first team.

In addition to these major new features, there have also been a number of other improvements to the game this year, including:

Player Comparison Screen
New skin
a new look for the PSP game
Improved match AI
New "unlockables"
Lots of polish

Screenshots now live at http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/album.php?albumid=278

Source: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=142238

Last edited:
The only reason for having a PSP. Looks great, though.

PSP would be good if I knew how they worked I'm totally bogged down by all the features and that. The Internet side of thing I'm trying to get my head round that.

I might get this as well. Defo on the comp though.