Formation is 442 attacking
Player roles:
GK,
FBK CTR CTR FBK,
INF, DLM, BBM, INF
CMF & PCR

Anyone got an improvements on that let me know I will be greatly interested
I been playing this game since 1993 Championship Manager I love FM

You only posted the Team Instructions; not the Player Roles.

View attachment 452868View attachment 452870My first game EVER on FMH-14
1st season a bit rocky lost a shed load of games & came 4th in the BPL. Upside I won the the CL and League cup double
2nd season tweaked the tactics and won the treble; CL (again), FAC & BPL (undefeated)
View attachment 452860View attachment 452865

My bad - I was only looking at the images; not the text in the previous post!

Im currently playing with Liverpool, 3rd Season. I only bought Honda and Jay Rodriguez (on mid season) as my finances were low and both SAS out injured, Jay had a brilliant second season, scoring 48 on 55 games. Then, Yesil developed, and with every chance he's had, he has performed. 14 goals in 17 games!!! My style of play in 4-2-2-2. Suso/Coutinho and Sterling up the wings.

Im currently playing with Liverpool, 3rd Season. I only bought Honda and Jay Rodriguez (on mid season) as my finances were low and both SAS out injured, Jay had a brilliant second season, scoring 48 on 55 games. Then, Yesil developed, and with every chance he's had, he has performed. 14 goals in 17 games!!! My style of play in 4-2-2-2. Suso/Coutinho and Sterling up the wings.
Nice! Where did you finish in the first two seasons?

i am in my second season with forest green, started in the skrill premier now in league 2. i have been able to recruit a few players, but feel like most of the work has been done on the back of my formation. i don't know if anyone is in to playing the lower leagues, but both my strikers had 35+ goals my first season with this formation, and i gained promotion. now i'm in league 2 and the other teams are a lot more talented but i'm managing to nick results and am currently in 7th after most of november.

The formation is a 4-1-1-2-2.

It looks like

----ST---ST----
-AML--------AMR--
-------CM-------
------CDM---------
-LB-CB---CB-RB--
-------GK--------

The player tactical roles are
Left Striker: Target man
Right Striker: Advanced forward, or poacher if you're confident of getting chances
AML: Wing
AMR: Wide Midfielder
CM: Box-to-box Mid
CDM: Ball-winning midfielder
Outside backs: FB
Center backs: Central Def

Now personally, i have tried to tweak the team instructions many times, but just leaving them all on normal when you start seems to work best for this tactic for me. LOTS of chances have been created. If you want to focus on getting some helpful players, i looked for CDM with relatively high tackling, and two wingers with good crossing/dribbling ability. the strikers got so many chances a game they had to score :) i can screen shot some stuff from my phone one day, let me know if anyone tries this and how it works!

I've found a good tactic to use with any team but I hate using it. Its got no style but its effective lol.

4-2-1-2-1

WB-LD-LD-WB

DLM-BWM

BTB

WG-WG

TM

Managed to win the premiership with Aston Villa in my first season. Need a good BTB. Look for dribbling and tackling.

Balanced, direct, committed, pressing on. Everything else off

I have had a lot of good results with Paris Saint-Germain with the 4-2-2-2 Formation
4 Defenders
2 Center Midfielders
1 Left Attacking Mid
1 Right Attack Mid
2 Center Strikers

Team Mentality-Attacking
Passing style- Short
Tackling-Committed

Pressing and Counter Attack

I've played 365 games and Won 329 Drawn 29 and Lost 7 times
Goals for 1031 Against 220

I highly recommend buying Anthony Martial as a must last season i played him 23 times and he scored 19 goals, not bad.

I've never lost the a trophy

View attachment 409559

That's after the tweaking
Formation is 442 attacking
Player roles:
GK,
FBK CTR CTR FBK,
INF, DLM, BBM, INF
CMF & PCR

Anyone got an improvements on that let me know I will be greatly interested
I been playing this game since 1993 Championship Manager I love FM

Its better to use formation 4-4-1-1

x
Poacher

x
Advanced Playmaker

x x x x

Winger Advanced Advanced Winger
Playmaker Playmaker

x x x x

Wing Central Central Wing
Back Def Def Back

Tactics:
Team Mentality : Attacking
Passing Style: Short
Tackling :Commited
Offside Trap [ON]
Counter Attack [ON]
Pressing [ON]

THIS IS MY PREFERRED TACTICS
TRY USING THIS. I USE BATH CITY AND CAN WIN 6-0

I have had a lot of good results with Paris Saint-Germain with the 4-2-2-2 Formation
4 Defenders
2 Center Midfielders
1 Left Attacking Mid
1 Right Attack Mid
2 Center Strikers

Team Mentality-Attacking
Passing style- Short
Tackling-Committed

Pressing and Counter Attack

I've played 365 games and Won 329 Drawn 29 and Lost 7 times
Goals for 1031 Against 220

I highly recommend buying Anthony Martial as a must last season i played him 23 times and he scored 19 goals, not bad.

I've never lost the a trophy

View attachment 523175

What player roles do you use?

I've been playing with Liverpool! Just can't win games held on for three seasons finishing 7th and 8th can't get it right don't know what I'm doing wrong ?! Help?

Having similar issues. have tried the 442 attacking as recommended earlier in thread. no matter what I do or who I sign it doesnt work. even fluctuating between Direct and Short passing has little reward. doing particularly badly against weaker teams and the average ratings my players is shocking. beginning to think the game is a dud, and whatever I do is doomed to fail. I mean a United team of De Gea, Rafael, Schmelzer, Mangala, Ranocchia, Felliaini, Gundogan, Muniain, Nani, Rooney and Lewandowski should be scoring more than 2 goals a game and not lose 2 1 at home to Newcastle, and lose away to Stoke on consecutive weekends. Few ****** draws in their against useless opposition just to add salt in the wounds. and when you get sacked, there doesnt seem to be an 'add manager' on my ipad format. hugely frustrating.

Also used this tactics with Valencia for 2 seasons with very little joy . for some reason I seem to **** through European Club Competition group stages, but league performances can be dreadful, regardless of what I do tactically. similar story, have some cracking players but theyre average ratings and goals to games ratio is shocking. genuinely thinking about getting rid of the game. atleast on old laptop I had a range of options tactically to improve things. Beginning to think tablet/ipad/android form is a dud and a gimmick, hence the cheap price.

Having similar issues. have tried the 442 attacking as recommended earlier in thread. no matter what I do or who I sign it doesnt work. even fluctuating between Direct and Short passing has little reward. doing particularly badly against weaker teams and the average ratings my players is shocking. beginning to think the game is a dud, and whatever I do is doomed to fail. I mean a United team of De Gea, Rafael, Schmelzer, Mangala, Ranocchia, Felliaini, Gundogan, Muniain, Nani, Rooney and Lewandowski should be scoring more than 2 goals a game and not lose 2 1 at home to Newcastle, and lose away to Stoke on consecutive weekends. Few ****** draws in their against useless opposition just to add salt in the wounds. and when you get sacked, there doesnt seem to be an 'add manager' on my ipad format. hugely frustrating.

Also used this tactics with Valencia for 2 seasons with very little joy . for some reason I seem to **** through European Club Competition group stages, but league performances can be dreadful, regardless of what I do tactically. similar story, have some cracking players but theyre average ratings and goals to games ratio is shocking. genuinely thinking about getting rid of the game. atleast on old laptop I had a range of options tactically to improve things. Beginning to think tablet/ipad/android form is a dud and a gimmick, hence the cheap price.
I can assure you the game isn't a dud, having both failed on it (in a save with Real Sociedad) and succeeded (in saves with Liverpool and Havant & Waterlooville). There's clearly something wrong with your tactics, or your team, since it's seemed to have had the same effect on two saves. And no, there isn't an 'Add Manager' option on iOS, that feature's exclusive to PC.

Ahem - a United team with Rooney, de Gea et al managed to do pretty much what you're describing in real life, so I'd say it's a fair reflection. In my experience of FMH, strength in depth, playing players in close to 100% condition, and high morale is just as important than formation if not more so. Players win games, not formations, as they say. I like how FMH makes it tough, so that you can't just buy players ***** nilly and win everything. One thing I've learned from my short (but committed) time playing FMH is that managing in this game isn't just about buying superstars and putting them all in the same team. Developing players and making their role suit their abilities is the real fun.

I played 2 seasons with MUFC, 1st winning comm shield, capital one cup and prem and second season I won the prem. I did this mainly using 442attacking but switch between that and 5-3-2 when playing the likes of chelsea etc (games i thght id lose)

Anyway as i figured id only play 4 to 5 seasons max my transfers were on point, needless to say i had/have a strong team. Im going into my 3rd season wanting to more or less get the treble or at least challenge for the champs league so i google formations and ended up here.

After checking and analyzing different formations for my team I decided to use said formation posted by TopTopBoss (4-2-2-2), given his screenshots show good promise.

Its worked a charm! but like many know it depends on your players their preferred position etc.

4-4-2 attacking (gk - fbk ctr ctr fbk - dlm btb - inf inf - cmf pcr)

Attacking, direct, commited, pressing on

My team atm starting aug 2015 (de gea - nyom, howedes, doria, alaba - lars bender, hamsik - neymar, candreva - suarez, rvp)

other players include rooney, sandro, rojo, j.boateng, rafael, fellaini, nani, kagawa, smalling, henriques etc

Starting using this formation on 5 games into the season. 27games later I have 24W 1D 2L (1 loss from a draw then lost on penalties, the other 1 was me being cocky so fielded a full kids/backup team and then lost 2-1)

also i beat man city 5-1 at the etihad. my previous seasons i could scrape a 1 goal win from these but with this formation it seems flawless.

Another thing about it is i dont have to change anything. halftime 0-0 still no change just make subs where required and the other team end up losing. its been good, i havent tinkered or touched it since - i just sit back and let the good times roll.

if i win the champion league with this ill let you know and post screenshots. after which ill stop playing as my 1st 2 seasons had a lot of changing formation tweaking etc so was fun but if i play constantly without doing anything besides subbing then ill probably get bored.

anyway, there, i shared.

thanks

I played 2 seasons with MUFC, 1st winning comm shield, capital one cup and prem and second season I won the prem. I did this mainly using 442attacking but switch between that and 5-3-2 when playing the likes of chelsea etc (games i thght id lose)

Anyway as i figured id only play 4 to 5 seasons max my transfers were on point, needless to say i had/have a strong team. Im going into my 3rd season wanting to more or less get the treble or at least challenge for the champs league so i google formations and ended up here.

After checking and analyzing different formations for my team I decided to use said formation posted by TopTopBoss (4-2-2-2), given his screenshots show good promise.

Its worked a charm! but like many know it depends on your players their preferred position etc.

4-4-2 attacking (gk - fbk ctr ctr fbk - dlm btb - inf inf - cmf pcr)

Attacking, direct, commited, pressing on

My team atm starting aug 2015 (de gea - nyom, howedes, doria, alaba - lars bender, hamsik - neymar, candreva - suarez, rvp)

other players include rooney, sandro, rojo, j.boateng, rafael, fellaini, nani, kagawa, smalling, henriques etc

Starting using this formation on 5 games into the season. 27games later I have 24W 1D 2L (1 loss from a draw then lost on penalties, the other 1 was me being cocky so fielded a full kids/backup team and then lost 2-1)

also i beat man city 5-1 at the etihad. my previous seasons i could scrape a 1 goal win from these but with this formation it seems flawless.

Another thing about it is i dont have to change anything. halftime 0-0 still no change just make subs where required and the other team end up losing. its been good, i havent tinkered or touched it since - i just sit back and let the good times roll.

if i win the champion league with this ill let you know and post screenshots. after which ill stop playing as my 1st 2 seasons had a lot of changing formation tweaking etc so was fun but if i play constantly without doing anything besides subbing then ill probably get bored.

anyway, there, i shared.

thanks

Thanks for sharing. I'm doing a Man United save too and mainly use 442 attacking. Any tips? Formations, players, tactics etc for United?

Not a good start for a amateur

Opps my Liverpool save starts with an injured Gerrad, since the first day i got the news of 'he'll be out foe the whole season.', i am trying to get my team adapt to this situation.

However, i still couldn't figure out what tactics shall i use to win.
The only defeat to weak teams is the match vs crystal palace, i was beaten by three early goals.

Can anyone tell me how to win out from this dreadful place?

By the way except keep seeking for help, i would like to tell those Liverpool's manager that Flannagan plays great as a DMR, one slot fronter than FB.
I tried him through real match because of the poor performance of Glen Johnson, and tried out a 532 formation, with two 'FB's one slot forward.
Then he gave a pretty scoresheet with
7-7-8 performance.
The only adversity should be his lack of experience. The reason is that when he played against Chelsea with him in the first 11, he just got 5 marks eventually.

Still, please help me on figuring out how to create more chances for my elite forward line.(I've tried to use the wingers and also single AMC coutinho, but his creativity is not stable enough.)

Any kind help deserves appreciations

I saw my enemy man utd got a high rated player named srna, try search it, he seems like a great guy.