Football Manager Handheld

AndersonLFC

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to do the FM updates for PSP ? Its quite anoying because I still have Torres at Liverpool

Goto this link http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/3376-2011-722011/

download the update, you may need to extract with winrar but once you have your file it should have " psp/common/fmh2011 then once you open that should just be a notepad.

connect your psp to your computer and go into it from my computer. follow path

psp\common\fmh2011 and inside there you will already have a notepad. just drag new notepad into folder and accept the changes....done

start a new game and you will have new update on the psp.

From the link at the top of the page is all other good stuff for your psp. includung instructions on how to install.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Thanks man , I will try it now .

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

I have it in notepad , what do I do now ? I am confused !!

ok, open the file with the update as notepad. right click on the new update and "copy" now goto ur psp file "psp\common\fmh2011\ u should already have a notepad in there just "paste" the update one u have on copy into that folder on your psp and accept all changes. thats it. start a new game on ur psp and update will start from there

Dont open the notepad just copy and paste

Last edited:
Hi, I made the update and the site.

Copy and paste the PSP folder into your first PSP (not the folder - you will overwrite the folder) menu and click yes to overwrite.

I dont get a option to overwrite . Im loading the EBOOT notepad now but its not responding

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I dont get a option to overwrite . Im loading the EBOOT notepad now but its not responding

What are you running? Windows?
Is your PSP jailbroken?

More information please as I don't know what you have done or anything.