Football Manager is running slowly...

• Thread starter Thread starter Chris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K

Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
Right, when I bought the game a week or so ago it ran absolutely fine and at a brilliantly quick speed. It said the game speed was 5 star. Suddenly, on the same game it is running incredibly slowly, it has gone down to one star. I am not running anything in the background. If anyone can help I will be really grateful, thanks.

it could be signs that your computer's crashing, or you do not have enough memory, your hard disk's too full. thats all the reasons i can think of for now oO)

Right, when I bought the game a week or so ago it ran absolutely fine and at a brilliantly quick speed. It said the game speed was 5 star. Suddenly, on the same game it is running incredibly slowly, it has gone down to one star. I am not running anything in the background. If anyone can help I will be really grateful, thanks.

have u started a game with more leagues? or used a larger database?

I have started in England with a small database up to the blue square premier. At the start it said 5 star. It is really weird.

Go to preferences, display and sound, and un-tick show crowd, show weather effects, show stadiums, and show sky, and if you are not interested in noise, un-tick sound. Did the trick for me, and I'm running large database, plus all players from top european league, almost 60.000 players and is running smooth.

maybe you should take off the player pictures, competition logos and skins

Are you on a laptop or a computer? If your on a laptop possibly you could change your power plan to 'High Performance'? That's what I did before for a while, then after a while I put it back to 'Balanced' and it was going fast again. If your on a computer possibly try and delete some un-needed files on your computer etc, or do what Zagallo said :)

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll try them out. I am on a laptop.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Thank you so much guys. I tried both Kinger and Zagallo's advice and it has worked. I am really grateful!

Cheers Kinger74 helped me out, was on power saver, switched to high performance andd its alot faster.

hey guys when i play the game it starts off fine then runs slow and on my desktop it says that a driver has stopped but been repaired. its the folder that the graphics folder is in. any ideas?

Back