Football Manager mixed with The Sims = Epic Win?

• Thread starter Thread starter TomNicklin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

TomNicklin

Reaction score
Imagine you live the life of a football manager 1 side of the game is normal FM stuff and the other is the Sims, you get to build you own stadium, build houses for your players and staff and the wage you get in the game can go to expanding your own house and buying things for your house and all sorts, I think a Sims/FM mix would be epic, am i wrong?

maybe include microsoft flight simulator too so you can fly your own plane to matches

and maybe Forza aswell so you can drive to the training ground every day.

Maybe even add gta, so if you lose, you can go crazy nuts.

Whilst people are humouring this idea, I think the concept is good maybe not exactly sims but away of managing your players and keeping them happy, thus effecting performance, and of course the stadium, houses etc would be fun, send an email to SI mate ;)

Football Superstars the online game is the closest to this idea.

I take back what i said then, stupid idea.

Whilst people are humouring this idea, I think the concept is good maybe not exactly sims but away of managing your players and keeping them happy, thus effecting performance, and of course the stadium, houses etc would be fun, send an email to SI mate ;)

sent a email, i think other people have to same desires for the next FM so hopefully they will act on 1 or 2 suggestions :)

I would actually buy that. XD

'Mental Manager 2011'

Or even add Crazy Taxi so you could get points for every opposition player you can take out.

I would rather stick to just the management side of things Thats why its called football manager and not worry about building stadiums etc. Been done in other games and they never have really been succesful.

No because he makes a thread posting the idea, and then when someone suggests acting on it, replies "can't be arsed", IMO that deems the thread pointless.

No because he makes a thread posting the idea, and then when someone suggests acting on it, replies "can't be arsed", IMO that deems the thread pointless.

I doubt neither the creators of Sims and SI, want to go down this direction.

For me, I wouldn't buy a game like this, I don't see the point. I want to manage football. Not go to the shops and watch TV. It would be way too time consuming.

Called football manager not 'a day in the life of a football manager'. You could always buy both football manager and The Sims and then pretend your sims character is your football manager.

Back