Football Manager or Fifa Manager?

Football Manager or Fifa Manager?

• SI Games Football Manager

Votes: 42 95.5%
  • EA Sports Fifa Manager

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Football Manager all the way but im considering buying Fifa Manager 11 because of the fact its $50 and I brought FM11 for $100 to put that in comparison just to see what its like and stuff

I feel fifa manager is better when it comes to 3d match than fm with tiny players and its also better when it comes to jerseys and all that.but what i want is for fm to improve their 3d match mode and make it more real for us to watch

FM obviously
also is it me or is EA losing fans, like most ppl i know who are into football or basketball prefer PES and NBA2k series over the EA stuff

FM obviously
also is it me or is EA losing fans, like most ppl i know who are into football or basketball prefer PES and NBA2k series over the EA stuff

EA = voted the worst american company
Why EA Won The "Worst Company In America" Award - Forbes

Needless to say how what EA really is all about, MONEY !

One example is how they freaking ruined the Mass effect franchise, especially with the last one.

I originally bought FIFA Manager 11 solely on the basis that it was by EA Sports (FIFA fan), and I thought it was a great game until a mate of mine recommended Football Manager 2011 and made FIFA Manager look like sh*t. Apart from the ability to build your own stadium and the slightly better graphics, FOOTBALL MANAGER HANDS DOWN!