Football manager playing but games are not

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has had this problem before or knows how to fix it? I've started 2 new seasons since i have got my new laptop and have the same problem with both. Not sure if its to do with custom graphics or not, but wouldnt of thought so?

It's easier to see on the screenshots but basically i an play the game as normal and process through days etc. However it is just 'skipping' past all the games (not giving me any option to play them or even a result or saying its been played) yet its in the past! It isn't just friendlies either as in my other save i tried it into the season and it was still doing the same and wasn't even changing the table or anything.

Hope someone knows what to do?

View attachment 336415

Should be fairly easy to troubleshoot. Just remove any custom content/addons one by one until it works properly. First try without any addons, to make sure that is indeed the problem.

Just the LFCmarshall update. But i had that on my old PC and it worked fine. It would take me hours to remove custom content 1 by 1 as i have thousands. But ill try it somehow anyway

He's not talking about the graphics, that won't be affecting it. Try deleting the LFCmarshall update and playing with no database edits. If it works fine, you've found the culprit.