Football Manager vs Fifa Manager

• Thread starter Thread starter Will97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 6K

Will97

Reaction score
Game Play
Football manager game play is a lot more realistic. On fifa manager you can watch the full match and it takes them 5 minutes of game time to get from one end of pitch to other whereas football manager has realistic timing. Also on fifa manager it can get more frustrating when your through on goal and they do a stupid pass back to the keeper.
Winner : Football manager

Layout
I prefer football manager layout. It is a lot easier to find what you want, and you don't have to right click on a player to look at his stats. It is also a lot easier to continue because on fifa manager it continues to the next game without telling you anything if you don't stop it whereas football manager stops at regular intervals with news, etc.

Control of club
I like the feature on fifa manager where you can control the finances, extension of stadiums, sponsorship, merchandise, etc. I think if they did something similar on football manager where you earn the boards trust to do so it would be even better.
You can even give money to clubs if they are struggling or buy a club which is good. On football manager they don't have much control on the club and it is mainly down to the chairman.
Winner : Fifa manager

Transfers
It is a lot easier to find players on football manager because you can filter more. However on fifa manager there is more options to do when offering a contract like after continental matches you will recieve, etc.

Overall i think football manager is a better game but the feature of financial control on fifa manager is brilliant and if they implemented this onto the next football manager it would be fantastic.

i like the feature on fifa manager where when it automatically selects the team you can set filters on that with more bias on youth for example

Football manager is definitely a better game, but it could still learn a few things from FIFA manager, i.e contracts.

FIFA Manager is good for anyone who wants to do everything apart from actually managing a squad of players.. FM is about 2GB, FIFA is about 12GB.. Most of it is unnecessary ****.

football manager with the fifa manager control on the club would be an excellent game

Back