Football manager wont load please help folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen7150

Reaction score
Hi i bought a new laptop last night with Windows 7 premium, 3 gig ram and 160gb memory so i could get football manager, I have tried installing it both ways and it wont work, through steam it freezes when steam loads up so i installed it the other way.

The game comes on after you install it but once i save it then exit it i cant get back into the game. I went to my games folder and it wont do anything when i click on it to open. When it installed it said this has installed with errors. I have never had any problems in the past installing any games but i am ragin i cant play this yet.

If anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated and a small amount of money (£3) i will give through paypal to the person that can help me get this working as a thank you , steve

when I first installed the game I had the same problem, and it said installed with errors. What I did was uninstall the demo I had installed, reinstall the game and it worked. Since you bought that laptop last night I dont know if you had the demo on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.