football next star

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K
i kno one of the chaps of it in real life (H)

I doubt it most of them dont play for professional clubs hence why they are on footballs next star

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EdDfft1-xHg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EdDfft1-xHg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

mohamed madin. 6 year old algerian, touted as the next zidane

Yeh, amazing ball skills, for a 6 year old.

Don't how he can be touted as the next Zidane though, at 6 years old.

And the guy needs to learn how to pass, only saw one pass in the whole video (1:45) and that was ****!

Wait till he comes up against the "next Nemanja Vidic".

I don't know if he's still there, but Football Icon 2 winner Craig Magnay did have a contract last year at Chelsea and was on FM09.

next Alan Shearer. Someone I know has been touted as the next Dean Ashton.....I said it doesnt bode well for his career....:P

Yeh, amazing ball skills, for a 6 year old.

Don't how he can be touted as the next Zidane though, at 6 years old.

And the guy needs to learn how to pass, only saw one pass in the whole video (1:45) and that was ****!

Wait till he comes up against the "next Nemanja Vidic".

So true, but i guess youngsters get spoted for their ball skills only rather than other attributes they would need for the position they currently play. As soon as they get older people will know they are not as good at first glance.

I think the point of that video was too show off his ball skills? I'm sure they are teaching him how to pass etc. now. But i didn't even know 6 year olds had TEAMS!?

Back