Football shirts

• Thread starter Thread starter Botty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 470

Botty

Reaction score
I was looking to buy a UNAM/Pumas/Club Universidad Nacional A.C. shirt but as I live in the UK I have had great trouble finding somewhere/someone who will ship to the UK, So I have a couple of questions.
1) Does anyone know of a website that ships to the UK that sells shirts from abroad or in this case from Mexico.
2) If Im not able to purchase this shirt does anyone have a recommendation on another shirt I could buy that is unique, looks nice that does not necessarily belong to a well known team?

I was looking to buy a UNAM/Pumas/Club Universidad Nacional A.C. shirt but as I live in the UK I have had great trouble finding somewhere/someone who will ship to the UK, So I have a couple of questions.
1) Does anyone know of a website that ships to the UK that sells shirts from abroad or in this case from Mexico.
2) If Im not able to purchase this shirt does anyone have a recommendation on another shirt I could buy that is unique, looks nice that does not necessarily belong to a well known team?

I bought a Pumas shirt from Subside Sports a few weeks ago. It looks as if they have sold out now though.

Thanks for the response guys, any ideas on nice shirts for the second question?

ebay?

As for the second, depends on what you are looking for...there's some cool shirts from South American sides. Do you have a particular color in mind?

Back