Footy personality you would most like to hit...

• Thread starter Thread starter r1cky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

Football Personality you would most like to smack

• Adebayor

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • A. Cole

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • A. Ferguson

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Barton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bellamy

• Diouf

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Drogba

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • G. Neville

• Ronaldo

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rooney

• Savage

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other (Specify in post)

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

r1cky

Reaction score
Which football personality would you most like to land one on the chin and why??

Whichever gets the most votes, I will personally hire Chuck Norris to go and deliver an uppercut to (H)

I voted for El Hadji Diouf.. As much as I HATE Ronaldo, this guy is absolute scum from spitting on fans, diving.. You name it, this tosspot has done it.

erm.........none. because it would make me look idiotic and make me a complete thug.

Agree with Diouf. Also Wilshere seems to be getting on my **** lately. Can we have pundits? Because I perosnally would love to give Adrian Chiles a slap or two!

hahaa, I dont fight, I hate it, I have ****** up everyone that has tried to fight with me though! but I must say, Kevin Nolan deserves a 5 star, cant stand him!

Jens Lehmann (he is retired I know, but hated him)

Nani. The man is a *******. Hits the floor, looks at ref, no free kick? Get up, throw ***** fit, pretend to be cr7 some more, complain about incidents that you were no where near, be praised.

player: Nicklas Bendtner ! :p
Manager: Mourinho, cant stand that man..

tough choice for me between diouf and g.neville, was surprised to be his 1st vote

Not many footballers i would hit, but in terms of pundits and commentators? David ****** Pleat. He should not be allowed to commentate at all.

Would love the chance to absolutely batter Gary Neville or El Hadji Diouf.

Neil Lennon and Scott Brown - Both have the smug face and are absolute ugly twats! the make my blood boil.

Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa. La Costa Nostra - Porto's president and well known corrupt. I'd beat the **** outta him

Back