For a lower leage manager when would be a good time to acquire Head of youth develpem

• Thread starter Thread starter Ursulla
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 640

Ursulla

Reaction score
It seem like waste of money to hire one at early stage...When should I consider to hire one?

I guess It will a take a very long time since I don't see how I would have a budget for it...The reason I am confused is whenever I start a new save with a new lower league team they always have one Head of Youth Development, so how come they can afford it from the first place...
How come when you start a new save they have a positive balance,whereas I always have a negative balance while managing a lower league team?
If I am to keep a close eye on my tight budget ,the first thing I must do is not to hire any of the youth staff ,since I can't see any use for them having poor facililties...Am I wasting my wage on my head of youth development ?If I sack the one I already have from the begining of the game with mutual termination of contract I still have to pay him 50% of his annual wage?I mean most lower league teams have one at the beginning...Keep or sack him?

Last edited:
Back