SammyJH94

Reaction score
View attachment 461099

Introduction

Im back! after taking a few months away from fm it was time to get back into the mix of things with fm14 just came out and what better way to start then in the BPL, more importantly Everton, why Everton you may say? well i have played fm for many years and never really gotten into the BPL but decided this was the year as i wanted a mid table team (7-12) and i liked the look of Everton and know many of there players well and think it will be a fun but challenging team to try and take to the top! anyway lets get into the story...

View attachment 461073View attachment 461072

Squad / Key Players

View attachment 461098View attachment 461097View attachment 461096View attachment 461078View attachment 461077

Given the tactics i will be using its good to see players that will suit it and even a good amount in most positions with some very strong players, the 3 ive shown above i feel will make a big contribution towards our season ahead and i hope they can make the difference on the park!

Leighton Baines - Very strong player, arguably the best in the team and his work down the left hand side of the park will be vital, both attacking and defending as i will look to him to put in the performances needed.

Romelu Lukaku - This big lad, though sadly on loan will hopefully have a big effect on the team as i will be sticking to him over Jelavic so hopefully its a decision i don't regret later!

Phil Jagielka - This man will be the heart of the defense with plenty of experience under his belt.

Tactics

View attachment 461074

This will be my main formation i will use for most/all the season with a few tweaks.

View attachment 461071

Thanks for reading! really excited to start this story, any and all feedback is much appreciated! Pre-Season shall be up next post!

Last edited:
View attachment 460910

Pre-Season

Had its ups and downs while my team got familiar with my tactics and i tried to add fresh faces into my squad, fresh faces went pretty successful but results not so much what i would of liked but fitness was the main thing!

View attachment 460909

View attachment 460908

So it wasn't the most comfortable Pre-Season and especially not really what i was expecting but as its not to important to me im not going to worry to much about it! but on a more positive note we picked up some real solid signings, the stand out one being Honda for only 1.6m which i felt was an absolute bargain! and Gaitan on a season long long will be another player i will look too, Strandberg being more of a back up for my center backs.

View attachment 460907View attachment 460906View attachment 460905

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 460904

August 2013

View attachment 460807

Dream Start

It was the perfect opening month in my quest with Everton against two of the big teams (Arsenal&ManCity) which went very well and we also played our Capital One Cup 2nd Round match against Swindon which proved no upsets, anyway lets get into the results!

View attachment 460803

Player of the month

Leighton Baines

View attachment 404973

Was hard choosing who should get this as we had a few standouts but Baines played very well in all games he participated in creating and scoring.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 460781

League Position - 1st

I am using everton too, my tactic is similar to you, but I am using lukaku as deep lying forward.