Forest Green or Rushden & D?

• Thread starter Thread starter gazEdanger
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

gazEdanger

Reaction score
Ok, so I haven't done one of these since my Newcastle game at the start of the year. I really want to start a game and sink me teeth into it and hopefully stay interested for more than 2/3 seasons.

I love the idea of a career game but I get easily frustrated. It usually goes a little something like this. A central defender starts to think he is Robinho and trys to do a sexy dutch turn on the edge of his area with 3 easy passing options and then he falls flat on his overpaid **** and their striker nips in and slots the ball past my helpless keeper....
The usual thing happens - I hit the wall in rage and decide I am never playing the game again only to come back 2 hours later wanting to start another game and try and not lose my short temper so easily.

**** you, Football Manager, **** YOU!

Anyway, I digress....

I want to start low down but the only team I fancied being were AFC Wimbledon and I have done well with them before so I didn't think that would be much of a challenge. This time i'm thinking either the old, Chelsea of the conference, Rushden, or the minnows of Forest Green due to their Morecambe FC connections. Jim Harvey - you legend.

I must admit i'm leaning towards Forest Green at the moment but I would like to see what other people think too before I make this life changing decision.

Let me know what you guys think and I will kick on from there.

Well i've always had an affinity for Rushden and Diamonds, so I say go for them :)

Back