Forgetful scout!

• Thread starter Thread starter huwb85
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

huwb85

Reaction score
Umm I have two scouts who's job it is is to maintain a high scouting knowledge of certain countries ready for when those countries regen's are created.

One is and Italian scout based in the high rep central europe countries, he knows Italy, Spain, Germany, France etc and takes no more than 1 week to scout them when regens are released, which is great.

Then there's the forgetful one.

He is a Brazilian assigned to scout south american countries, he also maintains 100% knowledge of Brazil and 90% Uruguay, but that's it. So for example March is Mexico's regen date so ill send him there, he will be there for about 90days building knowledge and then later in the year ill send him to Chile, he will forget everything he knows about Mexico, when its time to scout mexico again he forgets everything he knows about Chile.

Basically he's a pain in the ****, but i've never noticed this with any other scouts, his stats all seem high (DET JPP and JPA 16/18/20) is there a stat which makes scouts forget countries? maybe I should buy him a notebook...

Could it be that Mexico is not classed as South American but Central American?

Could it be that Mexico is not classed as South American but Central American?

I think it is Central America, but he is set to scout individual nations rather than regions. I dont think this should cause him to forget all the knowledge he has on other places.

I have scouts who do this too. You send them in a few assignments and they build up good knowledge of various countries. Then sometimes they will forget one of those countries and increase their knowledge of the new one instead

Back