Formation For Chelsea (FM2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter ballerK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

ballerK

Reaction score
Greetings,
I'm new to FM 13 so i don't really know how to set up winning tactics and formations. I'm managing Chelsea, i bought C.Ronaldo Messi, Persie, Rooney, Pique, Jordi Alba. Higuain but still i keep losing every single game in the EPL. My current formation is 4-2-3-1. Can anyone give me some suggestions for my team tactics as well as formations etc

Last edited:
Apart from the fact that your team needs to gell ( having too many signings), I would use the following setup.

Same "Wide 4231" - Balanced - Counter - Press more

Roles: The ones that suits the players the best. If you feel you have too many or too few players in the attack or transition phase, then you neesd to re-think what players to use to get a balance in the team, point being that you cant just use attacking superstars.

Then either try to retain possesion while using the flanks, or get the ball forward and hassle, all depending on what you see on the pitch

Also: To all other users reading this, it DOES NOT MATTER how he obtained these players as he is playing a "scenario"

Last edited:
Thank you for the helpful advice!
I'm not really good at setting up tactics and stuff, i used to play a lot of fifa which i just had to buy superstars and put them in my team and i would never lose a single game

Last edited:
Back