Formation/roles/duties tweaks on galego25-TFF Sunfire Tweak

Season 1
Crawley - Predicted 24th (The club itself is in an mess with no transfer nor payroll budget)
It's an miracle that this club did not relegate at all as almost no decent player wanted to join the club (signed some free agent to cover the area that the team lack)
with 4222DM Wide Control(BWMs + DLPs + F9s) - 112 points - GD 70
View attachment 165777

I will do an re run again with this tactic again tml with the same team again to see if it's consistent or not

the 4231DM Wide Control(BWMs + DLPs + IFa + AMs + F9s) has any OI or something like that?

Jesseh how can I create my own macro? I can't get yours to work

i use the 4231 with F.C. Internazionale.
Beautiful football, lot of chances every match like 15-25. Lot of shots in goal...
But in the end the team is unable to score goals, don't know why... lot of 0-0 due to the fact that this tact is good in defense.
Scoring seems to be an issue, at least for me

the 4231DM Wide Control(BWMs + DLPs + IFa + AMs + F9s) has any OI or something like that?

On testing I set *** Mgr to take OIs because I usually play on FMT with instant results, where *** Mgr take OIs. But I think better perfomance can be achieved with TFF's OIs

Jesseh how can I create my own macro? I can't get yours to work
You must record it on Pulover Macro Recorder or similar tool. Like I explained to knap on this topic.

i use the 4231 with F.C. Internazionale.
Beautiful football, lot of chances every match like 15-25. Lot of shots in goal...
But in the end the team is unable to score goals, don't know why... lot of 0-0 due to the fact that this tact is good in defense.
Scoring seems to be an issue, at least for me

Maybe you should try a higher scoring tactic, like original 41311 or 4231DM Wide.

Man this 4 2 3 1 tactic is very productive,even in the matches i drew or lost in 90+ minute,i have been dominating the game so hard,just my finishing let me down,because 70% of those matches i played with 4th choice striker(my main ones got injured).Now i did some signings in preseas,and now lets see what will happen :D
View attachment 165569

Nice.

I'm translating data from many saves into a spreadsheet. Aiming to get correlations of what parameters are better associated with more points, and to what extent. This way maybe we can make a weight system to judge tactics not only by their point/goal difference but by stats available like clear cut chances, shots on target ratio, etc.

Man this 4 2 3 1 tactic is very productive,even in the matches i drew or lost in 90+ minute,i have been dominating the game so hard,just my finishing let me down,because 70% of those matches i played with 4th choice striker(my main ones got injured).Now i did some signings in preseas,and now lets see what will happen :D
View attachment 1036322

I must drop this tactic because i got mad everytime.
I dominate every match, but something dosen't work. i drew lot of matches 1-1 or lose 1-0 when i've 70% ball possession, 20 shots, 10 shots on target and the opponent just have one cross and score.

Well mate some tactics dont work for some people at the same way the tactic works for uploader of tactic or tester,in some situation his striker is Jesus,and in some case your striker is Sunday League striker :D I tried alot of tactics,and i faced with problems like yours,just gotta keep looking and testing till you find one that fits your team :)
For me 4-2-3-1 works so well in Fiore :D

Season 1
Crawley - Predicted 24th (The club itself is in an mess with no transfer nor payroll budget)
It's an miracle that this club did not relegate at all as almost no decent player wanted to join the club (signed some free agent to cover the area that the team lack)
with 4222DM Wide Control(BWMs + DLPs + F9s) - 112 points - GD 70
View attachment 1036096

I will do an re run again with this tactic again tml with the same team again to see if it's consistent or not

So i did a retest and this is what i get

View attachment 165466

It's pretty inconsistent thou lol

Hey Jesseh, can we come at any conclusions or hints, especially something we didn't expect, from the graphs?

Some things to note is,despite many people ignore clear cut chances as they arent perfect it indeeds seems to be good associated with more points. Headers/crosses doesnt seem to be that useful and others are only marginally good.
The data can be useful for example as a form of limitating infinite testing of the same tactics,providing some more points to judge if a tactic is doing good or not, as randomness on points will always occur anyway.

On very close tactics , points and goal difference wise , we can focus more on CCC, shot on target % and such, to get better conclusions.

Question

What kind of training players and instructions for each player are used for each tactic? They work for 16.3?