Fourth place is crucial - Given

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 735

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City goalkeeper Shay Given has admits the pressure is on the Eastlands outfit to secure a Champions League place this season.

More...

I don't think they will get into the Champions League this season.Either Liverpool or Tottenham.

Nah, they will mate, they have so many games in hand or something and Liverpool are playing poor and Tottenham aren't good enough.

I have a feeling Liverpool will steal it tbh, their last 2 performances have been a lot better and they've scored goals quite well, only time will tell I suppose.

Nah, they will mate, they have so many games in hand or something and Liverpool are playing poor and Tottenham aren't good enough.

Yeah, but Man City have dropped points against some easy teams this season, and with Tottenham in a little injury crisis. It's going to be tight, if Liverpool can keep winning now i think they will get it if not City will.

Spuds (not a typo) are good enough,just give them a few more games and they will knock off Citeh.

I've always maintainted that Liverpool would nick 4th place. I don't see that changing.

I would actually love to see Liverpool beat Man Utd tomorrow and steal 4th Place.

... And that is what your going to see. :)
A tad overconfident.XD

Don't want to turn this thread into a liverpool united argument or max will explode.;)

I am really hoping villa get fourth.:S Them or spurs.:D

A tad overconfident.XD

Don't want to turn this thread into a liverpool united argument or max will explode.;)

I am really hoping villa get fourth.:S Them or spurs.:D

Yes, i am pretty confident. We have beat you the last 3 times and i think if we can keep Rooney quite we will win, and i think Masch will keep him quite.

Without soundind too biased i think our experience should help us nick fourth, but it will be close. I think anything less than a draw tomorrow and it's curtains. However i'd love to see Spurs or Villa get fourth; that is if we weren't the team from the "big four" fighting for the place. Also, even if spurs, city or villa were to get fourth, they'd probs go out in qualifying rounds of the champions league.

honestly i dont think we will get it, as danny said up the thread a bit we drop points against easy teams, eg hull, wigan, burnley. But our record against the big four is pretty good, we did the double over chelsea and weve beat arsenal twice, time will tell i think, its going to be tough, as long as we finish in the top 6 i will be happy

Back