rudeboy454

Reaction score
Seems this should be a known issue with a solution, but I couldn't find one searching: So I started a game managing the France national team, and the players that start the game selected for the France squad (e.g., Benzema, Ribery) do not have faces via the France interface even though I have a facepack loaded. Interestingly: A) those players faces ARE visible through their club team screen. In other words, while you can't see Benzema's facepack image via the France team screens, within the same game if you go to Real Madrid and click on Benzema you do see the face (so it is not an issue with the skin/facepack not loading properly); B) Faces do load for players within the France pool that are not initially selected for the starting squad (so it is not an issue with no faces for France players ... most in the pool DO have the facepack loaded properly, for some reason it just does not show the faces for the individuals initially selected for the starting team). Any ideas how to solve this, it is only a minor annoyance I know, but I would like to have the player faces for initial France starters for the overall ambiance of the game... Thanks