Franck Ribery or David Silva???

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperDude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4K

SuperDude

Banned
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am looking to bring a world class left winger to the Bernabeu, these two are top of my list but I can't decide which one to go far. Silva seems to have better stats and is younger but my scouts seem to think that Ribery is a better signing, maybe because he is a natural left winger where-as Silva is a natural AMC. What do you guys think? Also I am about to spend 53 million on David Villa, its at the end of the first season, is he worth it?

I'd go for Silva as he is Spanish but Ribery is a bit better with more experience.

Thats a hard one but i would choose Ribery out of the two. Never had him but he always seems to perform well for club and country on my saves.

Get Silva you will get far more years out of him and if he Doesn't work out he wont be 30 in like 3 years so you can rid of him if it Don't work out , although Silva is very good on the game but id suggest Carlos Eduardo fantastic player

I would say Silva but only because he is younger.

Franck Ribery mainly because I hate playing players out of their natural position and Silva is a central attacking midfielder on FM.

Thanks for the advice guys, I bought David Silva for 32.5 million, cheaper and younger than Ribery. Also brought in David Villa for 53 million. Gonna have a pretty insane roster for this season lol.

Silvas a good signing, especially if you use him as an advanced playmaker on the left. that way he comes forward and plays the passes hes so good at.
and i wouldnt worry too much about him being natural amc, luka modric is definitely more an amc but hes dynamite on the left wing too.

Back