Reaction score

Frank de Boer - Tactical Genius
Later I will update the opening post!
Make sure you test this tactic if you're looking for a dominating and controlling tactic.

Liverpool FC

View attachment 366051 View attachment 366048 View attachment 366050 View attachment 365960

Olympique Lyonnais

View attachment 364424 View attachment 364423 View attachment 364422
View attachment 364382 View attachment 364421 View attachment 364419
Don't blame me for the soon screens.. Thank me for the fast updates!

Team training
View attachment 364418

Opposition instructions
Normally I don't, but then Zlatan managed to score twice. In the second half I used the opposition instructions tackle hard, mark tight and show onto weaker foot and I didn't saw him the second half. You can do whatever you want. I would say, only use OI's when you face a world-class footballer. On the other side.. If you want to use OI's against every opponent (like I am testing now), why not!?
Don't use this option at their two strikers at front.

Sorry, I have a lot of things to do these days, so I will probably update the OP at monday.

Good luck!

Last edited:
hi

i need some informations for your tactic.....as always

do you use OI ? What's training? What's attributes ? Do you use system's ajax TIPS for attributes?

Thanks

hi

i need some informations for your tactic.....as always

do you use OI ? What's training? What's attributes ? Do you use system's ajax TIPS for attributes?

Thanks
You can find you answers in the OP. It has not that much to do with Ajax, only just the formation.

I don´t know how this tactic is doing for you, Guys? But for me it works really good with Olympique Lyonnais. If you get a lot of goals through you need to set some OI's like in the OP, or set team training at 'defensive positioning'.