Frank Ribery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenie2010

Reaction score
I am in my 2nd season as Arsenal and I have just sealed an agreement to sign Frank Ribery on a bosman free in July 2011.

I had to offer £110,000 a week, £5.75m signing on fee, £15k appearance and £8k a goal.

Just wondering is he any good in the game as he is in real life? I wondered why NO big clubs snapped him up? Bayern never once offered him a contract and only Athletico Madrid rivalled me for his signature even as I was singing his praises constantly...

Any thoughts?

Well, ribery is good. i didnt wait for him to be a bosman, i offered £13.75m and he is doing wonders. i made him play AML.He scored for my first 4 matches. Wonder and alots of assists too. And im using MUFC anyway.

Last edited:
i attempted to sign him in the first season, but munich wouldn't accept any lower than 70m!

so i left it there....zhirkov was just as good, actually seems to be in better form

Signed him 5 times since i started playing Football Manager.

1st. For 70 Million. (FM09 - Real Madrid)
2nd. Free Transfer (FM09 - Chelsea)
3rd For 60 Million (FM09 - Juventus)
4th For 50 Million (FM10 - Chelsea)
5th For 20 Million (FM10 - Man City)

He seems like if you can get to the contract offer. He will always sign for you. :)

Real Madrid will always go for him and then they wont sell him for less than 100m!!

just wait until near the end of the second season and he is available for free

In my game i had a 36m bid accepted but i had second thoughts and pulled out. Real have now put in 70m.

i bought him for 8million on my 3 season for spurs he was **** for me tho

I find it funny the amount of people that have the inability to make a decision. Want us to decide how to wipe your **** and eat your dinner also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back