remember97

Reaction score
Im at the beginning of my second season with Eintracht Frankfurt. I played a very good first year and qualified for Euro League by winning the national cup trophy. In the long-term, I want to establish the "Eagles" in the first third of the Bundesliga, so im looking for a player with an above-average potential. My best DMC Pirmin Schwegler left the club, so I need a promising supporting DMC for my 4-2-3-1 system. Currently I only have Martin Lanig and Sebastian Rode for that roles.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Lorenzo Crisetig, young at the start but he is magnificent, he was my best player with Rangers fc and my captain. He is now worth 13 million. Hope this helps.

try Josep Radosevic i got him for about 800k for my united team, only 18 and has forced Javi Martinez out of the starting 11 because he has played amazing. I can post screenshots if you want them

Frimpong, Daniel Dimov, Derley, Kofi Ageyi ( something like that, check Fiorentina).

adam vass is also very good and extremely cheap!! best buy i ever made!!

thanks for your feedback. The players you mentioned are great, but unfortunatly too expensive. I found another solution & put former FB Vadim Demidov on DMC. I bought as new FB Aleksandar Dragovic and for the DMC backup Grzegorz Krychowiak. by doing so I saved some money for other positions ;-)

Is there any way to keep Schwegler? I lost him after the first season on my Frankfurt save, he signed a contract before I could keep him :/ Despite me getting promoted and having an undefeated season (completely, even cup games)

I ve tried to sign a new contract with him, but he wanted to leave the club for a better opportunity. I think Frankfurts reputation is too low for him. In my save he signed at Fenerbahce.

Lorenzo Crisetig/Andrea Bertolacci are better. Or Emre Cann if you can get him.