Frankie, CJ and Max's Super LLM Loan's

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 6K

Max

Reaction score
Well, we have recently found some really good loan deals, and have decided to show you them.

Gael Kakuta will join a variety of teams in LLM, so far he has joined Frankie and CJ at Wealdstone, and me at AFC Wimbledon :D Probably one of the best loan deals around, also his ban is gone on 10.2 now :D
Founder - CJ :)

View attachment 21807

Also Romone Rose from Q.P.R is fantastic for a loan signing, and really adds pace on the wings and even upfront. Founder(s) - Frankie and CJ

View attachment 21808

Fraser Franks from Brentford, very good player for BSP and will give you quality at RB :)
Founder - Me

View attachment 21809

Adam Smith from Tottenham, very good defender once again and gives real quality for BSP and lower. Founder(s) - Me

View attachment 21810

Antonio German from Q.P.R, very good player who is slightly similar to Romone Rose but more technical and not quite as fast. Another good player :)
Founder(s) - Me

View attachment 21811

So, I know this isn't many at the moment, but we will be adding more in the future ^^)

If you have any other players you know, please state their name and a screenshot. Please don't state the name without a screenshot because we need to see that it is true :)

Cheers, Frankie, CJ and Max (H)

i tell you what, Carl Magnay is an exellent one as well as matthew bates for league 2 clubs

Cheers mate :) Have to agree with Kakuta. Class for lower leagues :)

Cheers guys. Should help a lot. :)

David Ball from Man city he scored 24 league goals 4 me in my chester city game

Chris Woods 2nd season for any championship team
Immense
not always rhe best avg rating but scores important goals
View attachment 21853

Last edited:
alex nimely is just amazing in those leagues, so is gilles sunu from arsenal

anybody have any tips on who to sign for a level 8 club? Im currently Northampton Spencer and could do with a couple of new players.

Back