does it normally take forever to upload a movie to youtube?? its my 1st time and its so slow, is there anyway i can make the movie smaller?? its 252mb? thanks guys :D

Yep Youtube is really slow, but when I uploaded I did it straight from Movie Maker and it changed the quality and it uploaded much faster and was still watchable

ok cheers Luke, is there any other way to upload it?? i just want to have it on a thread i make later. can you upload it straight through Fmbase or can this only be done via youtube?

Apologies for bumping this but does anyone know how to upload videos in HD ?

in HD you will need a video editing programe, i believe windows movie maker can make HD videos, but if you want a decent HD video, try to get sony vegas 9.0 if you can, these are the render settings i use for making a HD video.

make sure it is set to render as an .mp4, then go into custom and try these settings:

custom frame size: 1280 x 720

frame rate: 29.970000

pixel aspect ratio: 1.0000

number of referance frames: 1

variale bit rate:

Maximum: 4,000,000

Minimum: 2,000,000

Audio:

sample rate (Hz): 48000

bit rate (bps): 6000

and video rendering quality: best

using those settings will give the best HD quality for things like youtube and i use it on all my videos :)

Did someone say BUY it??

Is it not easier to upload to youtube and use one of those video downloader websites?

Did someone say BUY it??

Is it not easier to upload to youtube and use one of those video downloader websites?

Maybe you'd like to have a look when these posts were made and what section of the forum this is in.