Frederico Insua

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is the brother of Emiliano Insua from Liverpool? It doesnt say they are favoured personel but I think they look similar. Ive also looked on wikipedia, but it didnt say much

FedericoInsa.png

Not sure but it certainly looks like him.

there are a few insuas on the game, depending on DB size. quite a few are favoured personnell of each other and im quite sure they ahve the same city of birth.

Yes, i think they are.

there are a few insuas on the game, depending on DB size. quite a few are favoured personnell of each other and im quite sure they ahve the same city of birth.

Buenos Aires

Yes, there where both born there.

Awesome names.

EDIT: Another cool Family fact. Carlo Ancelotti's son is apparently a good player. :)

Look at his stats though!

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

He would ****** well be a bargain for any team! :D

Aww, It would be good if they were.

Im telling you that this guy is not Emiliano Insua´s brother. Leave it or take it.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

You may think that, but he is pretty bad.
It would be quite unreal if he was very good at FM. He is not a bad player, here in Argentina he is rated, but he is also known to have more cold on this heart than Riquelme.

Low composure I guess. Means he gets panic easily and loses the ball all the time.

If I recall correctly, a player's composure affects his technical abilities. At least that's what Genie Scout used to tell me.

Anyway, if it wasn't his stats then I guess it should be his mental attributes. Low adaptability maybe? Low consistency and important matches etc.

Back