Free Agents Database--Download Here

Alcaraz

Reaction score
I have decided to create a Free Agents Database but this will be limited solely to the English Premiere League on the 10.3 patch.Every player who is plays in the first-team of his club regularly has been released as a Free Agent.

I could have realesed every player but that way your whole Team will be overpopulated by regens so I have left the not so good players alone and have relased only the first-team members and wonderkids.

Eg.I have released Lampard but not Hilario or I have realesed Jack Wilshere but not Jay Spearing

All Teams have their original wage budgets but to increase it you can always adjust your Transfer Budgets

As I am human,I may have made a mistake here or there,if so please inform me and if you want any other player released for your personal gameplay,do PM me or post on this Thread.

Have Fun

Teams I have done:

All Teams which competed in the EPL during the 2009/2010 Season,other Teams such as Newcastle,West Brom have not been done.If multiple people request it,I will do it

Copy the file into downloads first then extract to Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Editor Data

good database but one problem

players like Gerrard, Carra, and Scholes will not sign for anyone. in a normal database they wont sign for anyone even if their clubs accept a bid. they want to finish their careers at their clubs so what ever way its written into the patch they wont actually accept contract offers.

i was liverpool in this and couldnt sign Gerrard. i tried with milan and madrid and the exact same he wouldnt sign. so he is effectivly not playing for anyone ever.