Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Normal Leagues

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiraths

Saving the World
Reaction score
I am going to make a Free Player Database (most players are released from their clubs and available to sign on a free)
I'm not sure how to set it up, weather to do a super league or keep the leagues like normal:
Super League- All teams with same reputation
OR
Normal League Setup- The teams from the top leagues (Premiership, La Liga, Serie A etc) have all players released and teams stay in their respective leagues.

I think a normal league set up would be best as I know that's what most people want.

Theres already a few free databases already. It seems a waste of team if theres already a database out there ;)

are you sure johnny because nobody can find how to release all players

Done so far: Premiership, Liga BBVA, Serie A, Bundesliga
To do: SPL, Championship, French league and all players above 150CA
Any other suggestions welcome

Update:
Released every player above 150CA and from Premiership, Liga BBVA, Serie A, Bundesliga, SPL, Championship, French league and some other big teams in smaller leagues.

After the first set of testing I found none of the teams had enough wage budget to sign enough players
I altered that just for premiership to see and it did improve the situation. Some BIG players didnt get signed in either of the tests such as Gerrard, Ash & Joe cole etc

on the 09 databases teams only signed one or two players at most and it was easy to win, is that changed on 10

on the 09 databases teams only signed one or two players at most and it was easy to win, is that changed on 10

well on 09 you couldnt change team's starting wage budget, so for free player DB's it was annoying. But on the FM10 editor it seems to work better. Man Utd signed the most (21 players) although half of them were pretty awful signings.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Done some more testing and its looking promising
More detailed update tommorow

sounds awesome! i will download once fully tested! :)

im really excited about this, do you release every single player? if so thats immense, its like fantasy team on lma manager

Back