Free Agents League- ALL PLAYERS RELEASED!

Rahat

Reaction score
Barclays Premier League

We emphasize the use of co-operation and loyalty to achieve our goals. We play with integrity and we play with respect. We use communication and tactics to win, and we have fun playing together as a team. We strive to become better and we are driven to be excellent managers. We have a lot of fun, but we are serious when need be. We respect our opponents, and we hope to earn their respect by our use of craftsmanship and tactics.

History

I have played every incarnation of Football Manager ever since the very first 2005 edition. Having had no access to internet until FM 07 i decided to pursue a fun, online network game with my mates. That was a great success with everyone remaining loyal and almost always being available. However now i'm looking for a new endeavour with some of my FM-Base friends. Guys, join or you will live to regret.

All of our members must abide by these following rules:

• Must be respectful: Everyone is required to be respectful to each other and their opponents at all times.

• Must be Mature: Don't act immature or constantly whine etc.

• Fair Play: Use of any third party application is banned.

• Must be Loyal: Please try your best to play at all set periods. Also, inform us if you cannot make a certain session.

Joining the league

The game will be hosted on a 19meg down and 2.5meg up connection so there should be little to no lag.

Details: (Hamachi)

Username:

Pass:

Posted soon.
Database and Times

We will be using the latest FM Weegie update from 24th July: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IERQUGE0

Game times: 6pm-11pm every evening

Teams/Members

Contact us:

[email protected] (MSN)

Sponsors:

A.F.C.'s Premier League
Rahat's Championship

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

All players in the DB will be available as free agents so you could build a team like Pompey into world beaters if you are lucky enough.

sounds interesting. wish i had the time. Is this a free database thats available to download?

No, ima make it myself lol. Come on people join up.

No, ima make it myself lol. Come on people join up.

if your interested... theres a database the same as the one that your making available on www.fmgames.net
me and a few friends used it for a game a while back! good fun! does get a bit boring after a while though!

if your interested... theres a database the same as the one that your making available on www.fmgames.net
me and a few friends used it for a game a while back! good fun! does get a bit boring after a while though!
yh iv used the database your thinking about a few times on network game
the signing players is fun although after a few matches it gets a bit boring :p

Ill join if i can, and have Man United, even tough i hate them.

Mate, barely any players have wanted to join this league game but i have another successful game going on. Check the championship thread.

I mite join on sunday/monday IF my game doesnt get many players, although i usually play 8-10.30

is it basicly the champions league with all the teams mixed i had a look at some pictures on it it seemed that way?

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Barcelona Please then

i dont think its happening
iv joined a new game anyway

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Liverpool here :p

Liverpool 4 - 1 Arsenal

it was 4-2 mate

I'll make this DB for download if anybody wants

Do I just release every premier league player?