Free Players

• Thread starter Thread starter MarkGidman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

MarkGidman

Reaction score
not sure where to put this but im wanting bulid a team with good young players that have been released from big or decent teams does anybody know of a website where i can find out wot players have been released from teams example players getting released from man united or liverpool reserve teams and reserve teams from championship thanks for any help given oh and im using LFC Marshalls update V7

isnt there a website where i can find who the top clubs have released and stuff

I've tried looking before. There used to be one on Wikipedia, but they removed it due to complaints about it being uneducational :| haven't found one anywhere else though mate.

Edit: You could just go to the clubs on Wikipedia, under their logo (main info etc.) there should be 'current season' or something along them lines, then check 'transfers' - might help you find some of the released youngsters.

Last edited:
cheers mate just wanna make a game where i get just free agents and youngsters try make a team out of them is there any you know mate cheers

Umm..

Not really. Slobodan Rajkovic is good, ex-Chelsea.
Just player search with a particular attribute, scout them, give them a trial if they are good enough, happy as Larry :) that's what I do, scout and trials show all their attributes so it's better to decide to sign or not.

Back