FamePomPano97

Reaction score
Hello guys basically im west ham im in the Championship (Season one) and i have no transfer budget and im over on wage budget someone who only wants about 4-6 k a week would be appreciated :)

yeah i got mcfadden his quality and who have you got rid of from the squad??

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Also mate nearly all my players are rejecting my contract offers so i really need to get rid of some players

hmmm im not to sure about him i also need to increase my wage buget and when i put a player up for sale they ask for money to leave :/

Henri lunga ,
o
I play a 4 5 1. Green

Mcartney. Tomkins. Spence. Kelly

Bentley. Collinson. Lansbury

Jordi gomez. Nolan

Cole
Play Jordan Spence really good youth

when i went for Jordi Gomez they didnt want to sell him :s and atm because im dominating i do
4-4-2
Gk green
demel tomkins faye(reid)ilunga(taylor)
reimerink nolan lansburay(noble)collison(taylor)
C.cole carew(mcfadden,piqiune)
Is it worth me keeping Bentley ??

Tjeck out Arthuro (Arthur Henrique Bernhardt). Brought him to LFC on a free transfer at the beginning of the 1st season. He managed to do a decent job scoring 7 goals in 18 matches. He has massive physical ratings and is a really good target man.

View attachment 200265

Yes bentley really good in my save and jordan spence win MOM for me a lot

Mr riber i dont have him on my save for some reason :s

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

also guys i really recommend reimerink i brought him in for 2 mill aged 22 and his been amazing hes always there when you need him

---------- Post added 30/10/2011 at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 29/10/2011 at 12:26 PM ----------

Can you reccomend a left back i had joe leadly in mind but wages to high atm and everton want him so can you recomend a left back for the prem?

Last edited: