Free Transfers for Hull

• Thread starter Thread starter Finn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K

Finn

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm with Hull City and have just over 100K left for transfers so lets face it.......I'm not going to get anyone Top Class for that!
Does anyone know of any quality players available for free on first season that would move to Hull?
Also if you know any VERY cheap quality players they may come in handy too!
Thanks,
Finn

when i was palace in first season. i got charlie adams a left winger hes transfer listed got him for 475k, since you got 100k he would come to you on loan

yeah charlie is my mate from dundee hes really good on the game scores and sets up a few good set peices to

Try for Landon Donovan. He's one of the best free transfers on the game.

Hey guys i'm with Hull City and have just over 100K left for transfers so lets face it.......I'm not going to get anyone Top Class for that!
Does anyone know of any quality players available for free on first season that would move to Hull?
Also if you know any VERY cheap quality players they may come in handy too!
Thanks,
Finn

Ronaldo and Fiore and free transfers!!

You have to search for players that are not at a club and offer any of the good ones contracts!
+ Thanks Afro!

A good proimising young player is "Chris James",fomally from fulham but now in Finland for Tampere United.
You can get him for about 100-150k. Good at free kicks and always scores penaltys.
You should also use him as "playmaker", trust me.
On my game i am Arsenal, he keeping veloso out of my time at moment and is worth £6,500,000. Also scored two goals in FA Cup Final against Man U.
Let me know results!!!

Yeah same here could'nt get Landon Donvan for free, on the first season anyway

Back