Frei's Liverpool FC, | For Honor and Glory |

xfreix

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Not sure if anyone remember me but yep. Here i am playing my favourite club, LFC. Hope everyone likes it! :) Im gonna try something different, so feel free to comment to make it a better story ^^

21824-1-400x400.jpg

Simon Loh takes over the RED HOT SEAT!
Many thought King Kenny was going to lead Liverpool to Glory but a surprised moved from the Chairman in acquiring a model to be the current manager. Moreover, hes a Singaporean?! Fans were utterly shocked and speechless not just by the departure of King Kenny but the speech given by this Singaporean Model Manager.

nichkhun.jpg

You all know ah, my first time at here become manager. Pls hor, dun expect so much from lim bei and confirm plus chop i will do my beri best! But seriously wah lan eh! i see the squad depth and quality not beri up to standard sia! I will see what i can do to help to improve the club standard and like i say, dun expect too much from me hor!

Even though his English is f*** up, he does his job professionally. Not wasting anytime spending time with the players and training them.
training.jpg

PS:
HOR
Another Singlish tag, used like a punctuation mark.
"He hor, very pathetic one.

WAH LAN / WAH LAN EH
Hokkien term which can be loosely translated as "Oh *****". Probably the most common Singlish expression of all, it is used in much the same way as "oh my goodness", "wow", or "****!", depending on the tone used, and the context. More polite variants include "Wah Lau" and "Wah Piang".
1. "Wah lan eh! How can you do this sort of thing to me?"
2. "My first thought when I saw her was 'wah lan eh'."

WAH PIANG / PIANG
Essentially a more polite version of "Wah Lan". Can be abbreviated to just "Piang".
1. "Wah Piang, you go and paint your car pink for what?"

SIA
Usually used to emphasize admiration or conviction.
1. "That girl **** hot sia"
2. "Wah, your guitar **** good sia"

Last edited: