• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong pledges his international future to Ghana, rather than England, according to the president of Ghana's FA.

More...

Fair play to the lad, almost guarenteed football with Ghana no matter what happens but if he plays for England and then fails to make the grade he may have shot himself in the foot.

Last edited:
Fair play to the lad, almost guarenteed football with Ghana no matter what happens but if he plays for England and then fails to make the grade he may have **** himself in the foot.

Could have made it for england too. Fair play to him though.

Fair play to the lad, almost guarenteed football with Ghana no matter what happens but if he plays for England and then fails to make the grade he may have **** himself in the foot.

Wouldn't want to **** yourself in the foot right? Sounds nasty...

Good call Emmanuel. I'd rather get raped by a t-rex than pull on an English shirt

Wouldn't want to **** yourself in the foot right? Sounds nasty...

haha, fair play. Love to see it though just imagine.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Good call Emmanuel. I'd rather get raped by a t-rex than pull on an English shirt

Well thats impossible because T-rex's are no longer amung us

Okay, you don't like England shirts. But at least post something a bit more constructive.

Saying that if he manages to break into Arsenal's first team this season they will lose him for a month due to the African Nations.

Back