Frimpong out for 6 to 9 months

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 788
Just when things were starting to look good for him.

poor lad. He looked good in the emirites cup. Hope he makes a good recovery

****. That's incredibly disappointing for him. He had a slow season last time, because of a serious injury, and didn't develop as quickly as a result, but he's looked very good in pre-season and this is a real blow to his chances, big season for him being 18.. and he'll probably miss all of it.

Get Well Soon Emmanuel.. Wouldnt call it a big loss for us, but this was the season that he was going to push alex song for a place in the first team, and he looked like A Worthy replacement too.

Hope he's back a lot quicker than expected, and im sure he will be a real star next term :)

Shame for him as Arsene said he would be given a chance this season. What is it with young English midfielders injuring their cruciate ligaments. Fabian Delph, Frimpong, Gosling.

Good news for Arsenal fans is that Denilson and Song should be back within the next week and Ramsey should return in middle of October.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTsHWzvJWDQ"]YouTube- T2 - Heartbroken (Ft. Jodie) official video[/ame]

Mature CJ...:|
Gutted for Emmanuel, let's hope Tony Colbert helps him like he did Eduardo with his injury, and he gets back sooner than 9 months :(

Shame for him as Arsene said he would be given a chance this season. What is it with young English midfielders injuring their cruciate ligaments. Fabian Delph, Frimpong, Gosling.

Good news for Arsenal fans is that Denilson and Song should be back within the next week and Ramsey should return in middle of October.
over extertion in training while they are still growing. i can tell you from personal experience it is a horrible injury to have, never felt pain like it in my like

Looked pretty nifty in pre-season. I'm sure someone with his talent wont be leaving just yet, could be alot worse tbh. We'll see him later on into the season, if not the start of the next. Get well soon Frimp :)

Is it me, or are Arsenal absolutely cursed with injuries??

Back