from america to europe

• Thread starter Thread starter pelao5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 897

pelao5

Reaction score
Hi,
I tried to find manager stories of coaching in a south american team and be hired by an european team but i couldn´t. Someone has ever tried this or know any story like this?

Greetings!

I'm sure there would be some journeyman saves out there where this has happened, none spring to mind though. :S

I've done this, but it was on FM 2010 or 2011 I think. Started off unemployed and joined Ceara in the Brazilian Second Division. Got them promoted immediately and then won the league a couple of seasons later. Managed to win the Copa Libertadores in the fourth or fifth season and then got an offer from Shakhtar. Well, then it got easy because Shakhtar is insanely rich. But it can be done I guess. My in-game nationality was European though, so that might have helped.

Wow, so its posible. I want to coach Santiago Morning from Primera B in Chile and finish in europe.

Good luck! I suggest loading some of the mid-sized European leagues to give yourself a better chance of transitioning to Europe (Ukraine, Turkey, Greece, etc.).

Back