From Milan to Liverpool for 23M

• Thread starter Thread starter poll0713
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

poll0713

Reaction score
Hello friends, I am in my second season at Milan . The first season I won the TIM Cup and qualify for the Europa League . The second season I revalidate the TIM Cup and qualify for the Champions League. Now Liverpool, champion of the English Premier League, is interested in the services of Keisuke Honda.

I 'm about to start the third season and Honda is valued at 14M and the deal would be about 23M. He is an important but not essential player for my team and the contract ends in 2017. His wage is 4.75 per year. My choices would be renew his contract , sell him or let him go free at the end of the season.

Also, I have Suso, Van Ginkel, Bonaventura, Romero and Poli who can replace him. Also Saponara but I want to Sell him.

What would you do?

*The value is in euros

Last edited:
Hello friends, I am in my second season at Milan . The first season I won the TIM Cup and qualify for the Europa League . The second season I revalidate the TIM Cup and qualify for the Champions League. Now Liverpool, champion of the English Premier League, is interested in the services of Keisuke Honda.

I 'm about to start the third season and Honda is valued at 14M and the deal would be about 23M. He is an important but not essential player for my team and the contract ends in 2017. His wage is 4.75 per year. My choices would be renew his contract , sell him or let him go free at the end of the season.

Also, I have Suso, Van Ginkel, Bonaventura, Romero and Poli who can replace him. Also Saponara but I want to Sell him.

What would you do?

*The value is in euros

Sell!! If it were me, based on your other options he wouldn't even be in my first team. Sign a youngster for half the value and train them up!

Back