From one world to another

• Thread starter Thread starter Tom Riddle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 656

Tom Riddle

Reaction score
My feet were shaking. I was so tired. It had been a long season, and I had to get a reward from the work I had put in it. Under half a minute was left in the final game of the season, and the winner of this game would win the Championship. I wanted it so bad. This was my last year as a player.

20 seconds. It was all tied. Both teams had played their best game of the season. We got the ball, I saw open space up in front and ran up the court. I got the pass, I was all by myself. 2 seconds. I shot the ball, this one had to go in.

The net shook. It had gone in. We were champions. CHAMPIONS! The crowd came running on to court celebrating like never before. It was our fourth championship in the history of the club, and I had won them all with my great coach and many diffirent players. I was hugged by many people, and I didn't even know one of them. The fans chanted my name. The only thing that could be heard in the AT&T center was: "TIMMY, TIMMY, TIMMY."

The Miami Heat players looked devastated. They had lost to San Antonio Spurs, my Spurs, 106-104. When the celebration was less and the fans gave me some space, I saw LeBron James sitting on the floor under the basket. LeBron was crying, but I didn't feel bad for him, he was the best basketball player in the world, and will be for years to come. But I didn't want to think about him, now it was time. Time to be crowned champions for the fourth time in my life.

Hahaha, being firstly a basketball player this was funny and a big shock! nice!

Back