I3east

Reaction score

220px-Real_Betis.png

As i walked into the room i saw the chairman Rafael Gordillo stare at me, i felt so small and independent as well as feeling alone. There were others at the meeting considering the managerial position at the club since Pepe Mel had left the club i love. I really wanted the job but doubted my chances as there were many others wanting the job.

11_18_10_1001Noches_rafael_Gordillo.jpg

'Hello there Mr Southern, thank you for coming'
'It's a pleasure sir'
'First of all why do you think you are the man for the job ? '
'I feel as though i know the club inside out, i have been a fan and season ticket holder since the age of 7 and i reckon i could get on the fans side from the off'
'Okay, and what do you want for the future of the club ?'
'Well, i obviously want to guide this magnificent club to the top and more'
'Yes. What would you offer the club though ?'
'Well, like i said i feel i know the players and the club inside out and i know a fair bit about tactics etc. I think we can also take the league by storm with a few signings'
'We too believe with the financial backing of the board you can take our club forward, you have been our best applicant so far and we would be delighted if you take the job here at Benito Villamarín Stadium'
'Yes that would be great, see you tomorrow then ?'
'Yes, good bye'

Oh my god the new manager of Real Betis, a game called Football Manager got me into football and now look where it has got me! Should i use it to help me get some players and staff etc ? No, it's not realistic enough for me, i soon phoned my friends and family and they all congratulated me. I needed to reshape the club from top to bottom, the players and staff will have to change if we are going to be promoted. Tomorrow will be a long day

Last edited:
Brilliant start keep going and have a look at mine if ya have chance KIU

WOW! Thats another awesome opener! read loads of great openings but its one of the better ones! im a follower bosss!!

I'm a follower too. :). Please check my story when you can.

Good luck with yours.

Thanks man !

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:04 AM ----------

Note : Update will be later tonight !

Last edited:
haha, i was waiting for some pre season stuff to go up before i commented....but i've always liked Betis, so i will follow

Yeah, just halfway through pre season now :)

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:29 PM ----------

Tranfers

Jordi%20G%C3%B3mez_633869778865430127.jpg

IN

Masoud - £425,000
Sylvinho - Free Transfer
Nashat Akram - Free Transfer
Jordi Gomes - £2,500,000

OUT

Israel - £1,900,000 - Wigan
Fernando Vega - £1,200,000 - Ipswich

Pre - Season

RealBetisNew.jpg

Real Betis 11-0 Fesches - Molina, Roversio x2, Sevilla x4, Pereira x3, Momo

Santa Clara 0-1 Real Betis - Molina

Real Betis 2-0 Brescia - Belenguer, Benat

Genoa 1-1 Real Betis - Molina

Sambonifacese 1-2 Real Betis - Ezequiel, Tomas

Rodengo 0-2 Real Betis - Masoud, Agundo

I was very pleased with pre season, we went unbeaten and didn't concede many, we have very good players at the club and they have gelled well with the players i have brought into the club. I am looking forward to the opening day and i am hoping to get a win.

Last edited:
Good start pal, if I could make one suggestion the font for the opening post was a little (at least I found) hard to read but apart from that very promising - I'll be following.

Very good pre season and some brilliant signings mate

Good pre-season, I'm def a follower. I did a Betis save, was one of my most enjoyable ones, especially with the money u receive after promotion. KIU. Have a look at mine, AFC Wimbledon, when u can please. Thanks