From the Inevitability of failure, to the Aura of success... A journey for glory.

• Thread starter REALaBDiNHo
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2K
R

REALaBDiNHo

Breaking News!!!!

Recent developments from FC Midtjyyland is that Glen Riddersholm has been sacked! He was caught having an affair with the chairman's daughter and the unacceptable behavior has led to him being sacked, even though the club finished in 3rd place last season in the league. The club reportedly is not ready to give names as to who will succeed Mr.Riddersholm, but former Danish International and AC Horsens manager, Johnny Molby is the strongly rumored candidate with some around the club whispering it could be American assistant coach, Abdi Ibrahim may get an opportunity to get into management. More to follow on the story.

View attachment 289806
About FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland was founded by Johnny Rune, a carpenter and owner of a private business in the wood-supply industry, and Steen Hessel, an authorized Mercedes Benz dealer.
The two men wanted to unite the football clubs Ikast FS (founded 1935) and Herning Fremad (founded 1918) – clubs that for decades had been strong rivals, but had never played any significant role in Danish football. Ikast FS had some success in the late 70s and 80s, but that was about it. At least 10 years had passed with the two clubs being unable to agree on a merger, but on April 6, 1999, a deal was finalized and announced at a press conference the next day.
In 2000 FC Midtjylland were promoted to the Danish Superliga, after a season in which the team had gathered more points than any other team in the history of the 1st division.
In 2011 Dempo SC invested in the club, buying a 34 percent stake.
The Dempo investment gave the business one year extra life, but due to massive over-spending, the business was decleared bankrupt.

And it begins...

View attachment 289832
The preseason and transfers.

All in all, I feel preseason was a success as my "Win With Speed" tactics are put to the test by my team with good results.

View attachment 289833

Transfers:
With transfers, the board only gave me 1.2 million Euros and 17k wages and my club was in great financial status, so my aim was to make profit

All great buys for now, but only Wome will break into first team role as I have a solid young squad for the season only problem is depth!

Transfer Presentation:

View attachment 289835View attachment 289834View attachment 289836

Depth is my Achilles Heel as one of my starting strikers is now out for 4-5 months!

View attachment 289841

My star player:
The stats say it all. He is just simply too good for this league! Expecting 20 goals minimum in the league out of him.

View attachment 289842

Thank you for reading and I am hoping to be posting at least August and maybe September tomorrow Stay Tuned and enjoy.