From Untouchable to Stable? WTF board?

• Thread starter Thread starter LukeDirnt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

LukeDirnt

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am currently on my Second Season Managing Brondby IF on the Superliga. I won the League on the First season after being asked for a top half finish. By the end of the season Incredible new Contract and job Status Untouchable. By the Start of Season 2 I`ve played 5 games. Grabbing 2 wins, 2 Draws and 1 Loss. Including a 3 - 0 win against Viktoria Plzen for the UCL, and my job status is Stable.
I dont understand? Do they suddenly forget that I won the League last year? How can i Go from Untouchable to Stable. I dont get it.

If you go to the board screen, it will tell you how they feel about various aspects of your management. Perhaps when you signed that new contract, you missed a board request (such as develop young talent) and you have no young players in your match 18, or getting any time.

Oh, I have three requests. They Added Sign High Profile players. And gave me a Budget of 1M. Its incredibly stupid for the game to do that. Anyways is there anything I can do? I dont want to get sacked.

Well, with a 1 million budget, i'm not sure how high profile you can get, but go out there and try to find someone maybe on a free transfer. But i'd say even at "stable" you're not likely to get sacked.

I've noticed in the past that your status seems to reset every season as well for some unknown reason, so it might just be that.

Actually, thinking about it, that just reflects real life. Look how many managers have been sacked after winning things the season before.

Both of you are right I haven`t tought about it that way.
Its kind of realistic but IRL there is no way that after a team overachieves and wins the league the second season it resets.
Do any of you know what happens if you are like 9+years in ONE club. Does the status resets or no?

High profile is relative. You are in a small league and for such a league you have a pretty big budget.

You rarely get sacked for missing these 'secondary' targets. It's usually league position and/or progress in domestic and European cups that decides your fate. I've certainly never heard of a manager who got sacked because he didn't develop young talent/sign high profile players etc.

Back