B3rtman

Reaction score
Guys I started my save as arsenal, doing very well in the process winning 2 titles an FA cup a champions league and a world club cup in 2 full seasons! Now petr Cech is getting on a bit but I've been trying to sign an understudy to him since day 1, setting my sights on bayern ace fruchtl, to no avail. Various attempts have been accepted but player has refused to transfer so, this season of decided to look else where. I got donnarumma on last year's version and he was a beast but didn't want to have a similar squad again as I've already signed dybala and odegaard (both were amazing so had to) and renato sanches (no brainer really as he had become fed up with life on the bench at bayern!) So I bidded for donnarumma but thought, let me just try for fruchtl 1 more time before I go through with the signing and behold bid from bayern accepted and player willing to negotiate! Problem is though looks as though donnarumma has had some injury set backs and hasn't developed as he's not had much game time but fruchtl hasn't had much game time either, being an understudy to neuer doesn't help!! Should I get fruchtl and hope his development hasn't been ruined by his lack of game time! Has anybody purchased fruchtl before or got a future screen shot for me to make a swift decision! I know about donnarumma, I mean surely if I play donnarumma he'll still be an animal but, as I mentioned before, I kind of want to stray away from my squad being to similar to last year's version.

I'm with Arsenal in first season and got Donnarumma because Cech can tutor him which is perfect, i'm curious when you got Renato Sanches and for how much I'm waiting for him to want to leave Bayern but they want around 55M for him.

Donnarumma is fantastic for me with Arsenal, pretty much first choice now in 2nd season