Newbie2013

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the game. Am a big fan of football but appreciate there is a certain way to play this game

Can someone please give me help on the best way to approach managing Fulham from the start with regards to tactics, players and training?

Thanks

Hi,

I am new to the game. Am a big fan of football but appreciate there is a certain way to play this game

Can someone please give me help on the best way to approach managing Fulham from the start with regards to tactics, players and training?

Thanks

Regardless of approach, I would wait until the game is released ( or when the demo is out), trying to setup tactics. As the beat containing so many flaws ( no pressing, no tackling, too fee t-balls), its impossible to setup a cautious but yet aggressive counter approach( the style that would indeed suit them)

When the game is out, I would probably use a balanced 4411 counter approach. When wanting to push forward, I would shout " Get ball forward, pass into space, push up, exploit the flanks"-. When wanting to be more cautious, I would use the " Retain possession, pass to feet, play more narrow and play out of defence"