• Thread starter Thread starter Goooner
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

Goooner

Reaction score
omg liverpool might actually win the title this year

when liverpool win the leauge gerrards great great granson will be dead

mabye but i doubt we will be able to close down the 15 point gap(coming from an arsenal fan)

Terrible result. Dreading to see what went wrong on MotD later.

Dreadful result.Nevertheless,Chelsea lost too and that eases the pressure on us since they pose a more threatening consistency compared to Liverpool.So,we shall still win a Treble at least anyway!!!

pathetic performance really, disapointed by ronaldo all his moaning and diving is pathetic!

best player in the world my backside.

roy hodgson got his tactics spot on thumbs up from me.

***** result, Ronaldo was petulant again, wonder if he's trying to lose fans and engineer his way out. Hopefully villa can do one for us tomoro. Sendings off were fair as well.

Regardless, the season starts after the international breaks.

Very surprised Ronaldo didn't see red for his lunge. I'm also surprised their second goal was allowed to stand as it looked like a definite high foot to take the ball away from Evra in the build up.

well played fulham nice win for them , both reds card were right ronaldo should have gone too very lucky boy, giggs looked his age starting to lose that pace of his.want liverpool to win tom keeps villa away from us be nice to see someone ealse win the league also cause it ain`t going to be us! :S

really i thought his passing sucked today? time to hang up them boots maybe? take scholes with him.

Its terrible result for MU,and the surprising result for Fulham
and remember impossible is nothing,The champion Maybe Man U or Liverpool
lets wait and see

We need to beat Aston Villa today to have any chance. If we do we an push on and try to win each game this season. Hope United slip up again. It's down to who can handle the pressure!

never under estimate fulham when they are playing on there own patch..at home they are a match for anybody when they want to be.

next season i reckon that fulham wont be far of a euro cup place if they do they will bring brilliant players in fulham are on the way up but we beat them first game of the season 2-1 just pointing it out lol

Back